2012年9月10日星期一

Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner

Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner Lasts Through Tears of Joy,Cheap Jerseys

Advertisement



lancome-le-stylo

G’morning! It’s pre-coffee early here, but I wanted to pop in to say hi. My younger brother’s graduating from college today, and I’m heading home to the East Bay (about 30 miles from here) to watch him cross the stage in his cap and gown. I’m so proud! When it comes to seeing or talking about my brother’s accomplishments, I turn to mush; a few years ago I watched him and his band perform on stage (he plays guitar) at a punk club and broke into tears of joy amid a sea of moshing mohawks and tattoos.

My little brother’s worked hard to reach today, and I’m so very proud of him. The odds that I’ll burst into tears during the ceremoney are high, so I’m wearing my new favorite waterproof eyeliner, Lancome’s Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner ($23) in Noir, a deep,The Sula Beauty Eye Crayon in Never Say Never May Prefer Drier Lids Than Mine, rich black.

Le Stylo Waterproof reminds me a lot of my beloved MAC Technakohl liner. Like Technakohl, it has a twist-up tip and a creamy formula that glides on without tugging or pulling. Le Stylo outlasts Technakohl, though, when applied to the waterline, which is why I’m using it today. It also sports a sponge smudger on one end — handy for diffusing harsh edges and lines.

Le Style Waterproof comes in seven shades — Bronze (bronze), Cafe (brown), Minuit (blue),coach outlet store, Prune (purple), Fumee (grey), Noir (black), and Green Buzz (dark green). I can’t wait to grab a couple more,Coach Outlet Store!

Check out Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner at your favorite Lancome counter or find them online.

Anyhoo, I’m out the door,Christian Louboutin Replica Shoes! I’ll be back this afternoon (hopefully with pictures).

Have a fantastic Saturday, and,Cheap NFL Jerseys, for anyone else graduating today, congratulations! Rock on!

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,The Bronze Goddess Is Back- Estee Lauder Summer 2010,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论