2012年8月23日星期四

Branch Out This Spring With Sonia Kashuk’s B

Branch Out This Spring With Sonia Kashuk’s Bamboo Brushes

Advertisement



This is probably gonna sound weird Coach Outlet Online, but all my life I’ve been bringing home random branches. If I like a stick’s shape or texture, I’ll find a way to haul it home, even if it involves jumping into hella cold SF Bay water (remind me to tell you the story of the giant driftwood someday).

Anywho, I guess that’s probably part of the reason why I like Sonia Kashuk’s new Straight From Nature Brushes. New for spring, Sonia crafted these limited-edition eye, face and cheek brushes from eco-friendly bamboo, cork and a mix of natural and synthetic fibers.

There’s something kind of branch-y and natural about them, like, if the Swiss Family Robinson wanted to make elegant makeup brushes Coach Factory Outlet, these are what they’d look like, ha LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY!

If you’ve tried and liked Sonia’s seasonal brushes, then you might really dig these. The brush heads feel pretty darn soft for drugstore (the only one that’s a little scratchy is the Wooden Wonder Kabuki), and I like the sturdiness of the handles.

A few stand outs:

  • Straight From Nature Bamboo Powder Brush ($20): This brush’s narrow shape and slightly pointed tip should work great for powder application on specific parts of the face

  • Straight From Nature Bamboo Foundation Brush ($17): The brush head for this is also smaller and more narrow than foundation brushes I’ve used in the past; I bet it’ll get into the small spaces around my nose and chin really well
  • Out of the Woods 4-Piece Set ($13): This four-piece travel set for eyes and face comes with a mini version of the awesome Sonia’s Flat Top Blusher Brush; I’ve never seen a mini version of this brush, so I’m pretty stoked
The entire Sonia Kashuk Straight From Nature Brush Line includes��


Straight From Nature Bamboo Powder Brush, $20


Straight From Nature Bamboo Foundation Brush louis vuitton handbags, $17


Straight From Nature 3-Piece Bamboo Brush Set, $20


Out of the Woods 6-Piece Set, $20


Out of the Woods 4-Piece Set, $13


Wooden Wonder Kabuki, $13

What do you think of the handles?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. If you’re new here, thank you for visiting. Makeup and Beauty Blog is a makeup blog with daily product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and the random shenanigans of a crazy cat lady/makeup enthusiast named Karen (that’s me!). :)

P.P.S. Before you jet, beauty lover louis vuitton designer bags, check out the home page for more makeup reviews. :)

Related articles:
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论