2012年5月1日星期二

Darcel Forever

>> If you had to choose 150 tip top luminaries in fashion,team soccer jerseys, art, music and photography the list wouldn't and shouldn't really include me.  Yet here I am, along with Phil Oh of Street Peeper,real coach purses, on the walls of colette as Darcel takes over with 150 portraits to celebrate colette's 15th anniversary, all Darcelised, as per what you see on Darcel Disappoints.  I may have taken the top knot and milked it to death but at the very least, it's given Craig Redman (the illustrator behind Darcel) the easy task of Darceling me. Every print is available for EUR150 and the full exhibition is at the colette store until 31st March.  I plan on getting ones of myself, Phil and Tommy Ton and hang them up as a trio in my living room,Coach Outlet, just so I can make future Lau-babies giggle.  "Look, that's your grandmother as a black one-eyed blob!  How funny - har-e-har-e-har!"

Darcel-phil-susie

没有评论:

发表评论