2012年6月1日星期五

MAC Ash Violet Fluidline Review, Photos, Swatches

MAC Ash Violet Fluidline ($15.00 for 0.10 oz.) is described simply as a “blackened purple.” It’s a new and limited edition shade from the MAC Fall Colour Collection, which debuts in North America on September 29th, 2011 and will roll out internationall in October. There is another fluidline Coach Factory Outlet Online, but it’s the ever-permanent Blacktrack. It’s housed in a small glass jar with a black rubberized screw-on lid. Fluidlines are a gel eyeliner formula that works a treat; I’ve always had great success with the formula over the years. It’s creamy and blendable, but it sets and stays in place all day long.

I find it has good pigmentation when I used it as an eyeliner (and I used the new 211 brush), though it looks slightly sheer even in the heavier swatch. I will say the shimmer doesn’t translate much on the eye; it just looks like purple-tinted black.  It seems like it’s a slightly redder version of Waveline (which I don’t think I own) but darker than Non-Conformist (which I don’t own).

The Glossover

Where to Buy: MAC Cosmetics on September 29th, $15

I’m surprised MAC did not include any word to indicate this is a shimmery fluidline–maybe the word pearlized or shimmer should have appeared. Nonetheless, it’s a blackened purple with very subtle red undertones flecked with silver and burgundy-red micro-shimmer. I was concerned it would have fall out issues, but I’m pleased to report that all was well. I wore it all day on the lower lash line and didn’t find that shimmer traveled at all.

MAC Ash Violet Fluidline
MAC Ash Violet Fluidline

MAC Fall Colour: Ash Violet Fluidline

没有评论:

发表评论